October 26, 2021
NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10.4.1 Adds Support for VMware vSphere 7U3
NAKIVO has released v10.4.1 with an update for VMware environments! The new release supports VMware vSphere 7U3, the latest version of the leading server virtualization platform. This means that NAKIVO is there to keep you covered with reliable data protection as soon as you get the latest VMware update.
VMware vSphere 7U3 — What’s New?
Along with bug and security fixes from the previous update, VMware vSphere 7 Update 3 extends the platform’s functionality with numerous performance and compatibility improvements.
Let’s take a closer look at some new features of the vSphere update:
- Simplified network setup for Kubernetes clusters with flexible DHCP support and easier configurations.
- Improved error alerting and regular health checks for vSphere with Tanzu.
- Better interoperability between vCenter Server and ESXi hosts of version 6.5 and later.
- Improved management of a vSAN stretched cluster and its witness host via vSphere Lifecycle Manager images.
- Support for new disk drives types, such as HDD and SSD (SAS/SATA).
- Built-in memory statistics that are accessible without third-party tools.
- Greater MTU size (more than 9000 bytes).
- Full support for cloud-init, an Ubuntu package for cloud instance initialization.
- VMware + NVIDIA’s joint platform for AI/ML applications.
- Interface compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines for people with disabilities.
You can check the complete list of added features on the vSphere 7 Release Notes page.
Update or Try Out NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10.4.1 for Free!
Already using the VMware Vsphere latest version? Make sure to update NAKIVO Backup & Replication to v.10.4.1 to keep your vSphere 7U3 infrastructure secure.
Or download a full-featured free trial of NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10.4.1 and check how easy and reliable your data protection can be with NAKIVO.