September 10, 2019
Join the NAKIVO Community Forum Today!
We are excited to announce the long-awaited launch of the NAKIVO Community Forum. The reasoning behind developing the NAKIVO Community Forum was to create a safe and welcoming place for our customers and tech enthusiasts where they can discuss new product releases, have their questions answered, express their requests and ideas, and much more.
What Is the NAKIVO Community Forum?
The NAKIVO Community Forum was designed with our users’ interests in mind. Our forum is a place where you can ask and answer questions about our software. New and existing users of NAKIVO Backup & Replication can help each other and exchange their expertise. Using your experience and knowledge of the NAKIVO Backup & Replication’s functionality, you can support and connect with our forum users to get the best results from your product.
Benefits of Joining the NAKIVO Community Forum
By joining the NAKIVO Community Forum, our current and potential customers have the opportunity to freely engage with each other and our professional support team. There, you can post new topics in corresponding forum sections, discuss the product’s particular functionality you’re interested in, comment on the latest NAKIVO announcements and releases, and have all your questions answered by fellow forum users or our support engineers.
Using the search bar above, you can perform a content or member search, allowing you to find what you need in a single click. On the right, you can see the list of posts which have recently been updated with new answers. The NAKIVO Community Forum includes the following topics for discussion:
- General Discussions, where you can discuss new announcements and future product releases as well as create general threads.
- Deployment is created to discuss multiple deployment options of NAKIVO Backup & Replication and their peculiarities.
- Configuration topics are related to the solution’s architecture, including inventory, transporters, and backup repositories.
- Backup can include discussions of backup options that NAKIVO Backup & Replication has to offer, including VM backup, Backup Copy, Windows Server Backup, etc.
- Replication is for discussions about the replication functionality of NAKIVO Backup & Replication, encompassing VMware Replication, Hyper-V Replication, AWS EC2 Replication, Failover, and Failback.
- Recovery, where you can post and comment on NAKIVO Backup & Replication’s features that can ensure fast and successful recovery of your production environment.
- Integration talks about how NAKIVO Backup & Replication can integrate with virtual, physical, and cloud environments.
- Automation is dedicated to automation of your data protection activities using NAKIVO Backup & Replication’s functionality, such as Site Recovery, Policy-Based Data Protection, etc.
- Multi-Tenant Mode is for BaaS-, RaaS-, and DRaaS-related topics. You can discuss how to use NAKIVO as a multi-tenancy solution to seamlessly deliver these services to your environment.
If you have a question about our product’s functionality or you would like to learn about peoples' experience with NAKIVO Backup & Replication, join the NAKIVO Forum today and become an active member of our community!