June 14, 2021
Free Live Webinar: Recovering from Ransomware in 2021
Ransomware has been devastating businesses for years, and there’s no sign of it slowing down.
As small companies and multinational corporations struggle to prevent ransomware attacks, it is essential to learn how to recover after an attack if the breach does happen. And given that ransomware strikes every 11 seconds, the breach is almost inevitable.
Join us for a free live webinar to learn how to contain the ramifications of a ransomware attack and quickly restore your data. Our experts will cover common and lesser-known ransomware types and equip you with actionable data protection strategies. After the webinar, you will have a chance to have your questions answered and see ransomware protection/recovery in practice in a live demo.
What it covers
- Ransomware attacks: facts and figures
- Proactive strategies for ransomware protection and recovery
- Protecting data against ransomware with NAKIVO Backup & Replication
When to attend
- Americas: June 29, 2021, 2–3 p.m. EDT
- Europe: June 30, 2021, 2–3 p.m. CET
- Australia/Asia: July 1, 2021, 2–3 p.m. AEST
Special offer for webinar attendees
By registering for the webinar, you get the chance to win one of two $100 Amazon eGift Cards. All you have to do is attend the webinar, fill out the post-webinar survey and download the NAKIVO Backup & Replication Free Edition.