February 8, 2022
Attend NAKIVO Webinar: Taking VMware Data Protection to New Levels
IT monitoring increases visibility into virtual infrastructure and helps maintain uninterrupted business operations, making it a highly valuable asset in any VMware data protection strategy.
Over time, keeping an eye on your VMware environment enables you to track its health, analyze performance trends, and minimize potential bottlenecks in production. Monitoring also helps improve resource management and project the infrastructure’s future needs more accurately. However, reaping those benefits does not come without some challenges, one of which is effective orchestration.
Join our upcoming live webinar to learn more about the benefits of VMware monitoring and how to make the most of it to maintain a healthy virtual infrastructure. Discover the best practices for developing a comprehensive VMware data protection strategy, pick up useful monitoring insights, and get answers to your questions directly from our experts.
What the webinar covers
- Performance monitoring challenges
- VMware Monitoring: Overview and benefits
- Best practices for VMware data protection
- Case study: VMware backup + monitoring
- Live demo
When to attend
- Americas: March 9, 2022, 2–3 p.m. EST
- Europe: March 10, 2022, 2–3 p.m. CET
Special offer for webinar attendees!
Get 35% OFF NAKIVO’s IT monitoring solution for:
- Sharing the webinar registration link
- Downloading the Free Trial of NAKIVO Backup & Replication
- Completing the post-webinar survey.
*Number of deals is limited. Please find detailed requirements for new and existing customers in Terms & Conditions.
Register now and get a free infographic on IT Monitoring for VMware:
Performance Monitoring for VMware Admins: Top 10 Metrics for Your Environment